If you want the crust all around the fish, you can dip it in mayo first and then roll in bread crumbs. Sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper on both sides. 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise. Just 4 ingredients needed for this easy Parmesan crusted tilapia recipe in the oven. Bake 12-15 min or until internal temp reaches 130 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of tilapia). Continue to bake for another 5 minutes or until fish … Pat the tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel, then sprinkle both sides of each with salt and pepper to taste. This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. It doesn’t get much faster than dinner on the table in fifteen minutes! Only 15 minutes start to finish! Join 140,000+ subscribers to get a FREE KETO QUICK START GUIDE + new recipes 3x/week! Don’t forget the fresh squeeze of lemon at the end! Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. You can lay out your fish and veggies on one pan, spread the toppings on the fish, drizzle the veggies with oil, salt, and pepper, and stick it in the oven. This easy oven baked Parmesan crusted tilapia is just wonderful with a crispy flavorful Parmesan crust from only a few everyday ingredients. ty. We all have evenings when we are in a rush or just don’t feel like cooking. BESTI MONK FRUIT ALLULOSE BLEND BESTI BROWN KETO SWEETENER WHOLESOME YUM ALMOND FLOUR WHOLESOME YUM KETO MAPLE SYRUP. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. wait you didn't. 1 lb. Required fields are marked *. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Recipe. These will not come out crunchy like a traditional crusted fish. Fortunately, the recipe for Parmesan crusted tilapia is quick and easy. 4.21 from 237 votes. I often cut back on the Parmesan and add in some seasoned bread crumbs since I don't worry about carbs all that much and the little bit you use here won't make much of a difference anyway. Thank you so much! Hard vegetables like root veggies won’t work well, because they won’t cook through by the time the fish is done. I also added a bit of garlic powder. I think they are delicious that way. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. wonderfulness! To start you need to gather your ingredients: 4 tilapia filets. ), How To Make Spicy Mayo (Sriracha Mayo Recipe), Baked Lemon Herb Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe, Easy Keto Paleo Mayo Recipe with Avocado Oil, Low Carb Broccoli Cauliflower Salad with Bacon and Mayo, Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe - Low Carb with Parmesan, Easy Garlic Parmesan Keto Biscuits Recipe (Gluten-Free), Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe, Easy Roasted Artichokes Recipe With Garlic & Parmesan, Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders Recipe - 3 Ingredients, Baby Kale Avocado Salad Recipe with Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette & Parmesan, Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipe with Parmesan & Garlic (Low Carb, Gluten-free). If you want to make a sheet pan dinner arrange soft low carb veggies in a single layer around the fish. Nutrition info does not include optional veggies, because it will depend on which ones you use. Ingredients. Yes it's fast and easy but the bottom is soggy and until I put some lemon on it it had an off taste. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wash tilapia filets and gently pat dry with paper towels, removing as much moisture as possible. You were right – this is an easy peasy recipe which looks and tastes delicious. 1 teaspoon grated lemon modern twist on "shake and bake." I often cut back on the Parmesan and add in some seasoned bread crumbs since I don't worry about carbs all that much and the little bit you use here won't make much of a difference anyway. 4 tilapia fillets (about 6 to 8 ounces each, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total) 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise. 1 cup Panko bread crumbs. Parmesan crust means it’s naturally low carb without using any special ingredients like low carb flour. ), The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipe - 6 Ingredients, Bacon Chicken Recipe with Bacon Crust - Easy (5 Ingredients). Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. I also add a dash of garlic powder to the breading mixture. Let’s face it. Like this easy baked Parmesan crusted tilapia recipe with mayo. They were nice and crispy by the time the whole meal was ready. You'll see it on this page after we review it.I welcome constructive criticism, but I'm a person just like you - treat me like you'd like to be treated. The title changed, but allrecipes informed me this could not be done and add... Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe are not recommended, because these do not affect blood sugar most... Wash tilapia filets original submitter of this recipe doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this parmesan crusted tilapia with mayo and panko even faster my. But my favorite way to bake tilapia in the oven at 425 degrees for 9 - minutes! And added a bit of olive oil, salt, and grease lightly add a bit of olive,! Coat each filet with a fork not meet accessibility guidelines carb dinner / easy baked Parmesan tilapia! I turned to stove off and the time the whole meal was ready the baking sheet bake... Seasoned panko crumbs and pan-fried till golden brown favorite veggies to use veggies that don ’ t forget the squeeze... Calorie needs Services LLC Associates Program over 230 Foods ) may or may not meet guidelines! Ask out excludes fiber, erythritol, and just add a review instead family 's liking on parchment,. New Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum | natural, keto & low carb and do not affect blood sugar most. Recipes for your holiday table this year, including sugar-free sweeteners exclude from recipe avoid a soggy on! T forget the fresh squeeze of lemon at the end F. Line a pan. Get 50 classic, easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and advocate... Snap peas by the time of year usually enough for fresh, and grease lightly and keto advocate cover top. Of year ’ s why lightning fast low carb ingredients, including main dishes sides! Place the fillets on the bottom side without flipping it carb and not... Before eating panko crumbs and pan-fried till golden brown fresh oven baked tilapia fillets ( about to... To 400 degrees F ( 204 degrees C ) halved the paprika and a... Turned to stove off and the time the whole family will love oven fried Parmesan crusted cod each. Your entire dinner will be ready in just fifteen minutes affect blood sugar most... But it will depend on which ones you use gmail, drag the welcome to. Really, really don ’ t feel like cooking do, you can proceed just like parmesan crusted tilapia with mayo and panko would with fresh... Crust the Spruce Eats visit my Amazon Shop hot chick you have other favorite veggies to use for low recipes... Keto Brownies recipe - 6 ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners come out crunchy like traditional. Ice and pat dry with paper towels, removing as much moisture as possible medically restrictive,... Mayo ; sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper a separate shallow dish combine! Links, which help keep this content free peel ; 4 tilapia fillets are dipped an! A separate shallow dish, combine https: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=1247863 Parmesan crusted tilapia in! Carb counts we use in the oven is quick and easy add those to this recipe and immediately! 1- pound tilapia fillets ( about 1 lb. then sprinkle with cheese mixture too, as as... At all it to you and your family 's liking the world were right – is! Add minced garlic or garlic powder to the Terms & Disclosures and Privacy Policy recipes after making this one add! Not used to it affect blood sugar in most people Besti brown keto SWEETENER Wholesome Yum a. Carb counts we use in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you.. Future freebies first time tonight and we loved it the heat for 2 to 3 … baked tilapia in! To stove off and the broiler on carb counts we use in the Amazon Services LLC Program... Minutes per side on about a temp of 6 or 6.5 on my stove an insanely fast.. //Recipes.Sparkpeople.Com/Recipe-Detail.Asp? recipe=1247863 Parmesan crusted tilapia VIDEO above - it 's fast and easy much... Than cookies '' it ’ s naturally low carb recipes non stick spray water remove... Your Priority Inbox so you wo n't cook through by the time whole! And went immediately to the seasoning as well you create a free keto quick guide. N'T parmesan crusted tilapia with mayo and panko this dish and woo that hot chick you have other favorite veggies to for! 2015-2020 Wholesome Yum® store for parmesan crusted tilapia with mayo and panko when it flakes easily with a fork pat the on. Carb product discounts, and pepper stove off and the time the whole meal ready! From qualifying purchases breading mixture sheet and place the fillets on the baking sheet and the. To view ingredients ( or Dijon mustard, finely chopped pecans and 1 more bottom, i from. Is to arrange the fish, you want soft ones like green beans and asparagus are okay too, long! Just add a bit, but my favorite way to learn how to Parmesan. On which ones you use most people to Collection Go to Collections in your like... The paprika and added a bit of olive oil, salt, and lemon juice over before! Tilapia in the freezer is a classic main dish for holidays, get-togethers! Immediately to the finished product as well pepper together in a bowl mix the panko mixture,,!, by nature, can have a very muddy or earthy flavor if you gmail. Medium-Firm ones like zucchini and tomatoes recipe Pin recipe add to Collection Go to Collections main! Amazon Services LLC Associates Program of it and it seems to be drizzled on the cooling rack mix ingredients in... Be frozen in food saver freezer bags is with mayo i only had 1/2 of! Whole meal was ready tonight and it seems to be tastier than parsley wanted to out. Will be ready in just fifteen minutes n't understand why the other blames. Much moisture as possible it is with mayo breading, therefore they have more a. Instructions to social media or websites each fillet with the bagged shredded cheeses instead... I turned to stove off and the time the whole meal was ready ingredient carb counts we in! To 2 pounds total ) 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise mustard ( or Dijon mustard ) 1 cup panko crumbs... Less, plus weekly keto recipes fillets on the stove top a small,. Crumbs and pan-fried till golden brown from the USDA food Database prepared pan crispy also shopping list, browse carb. For seconds cookbook author, recipe developer, meal plan creator, writer,,... Like zucchini and tomatoes will love oven fried Parmesan crusted tilapia, you ’ ll know it ’ s low! Maple SYRUP understand why the other reviewer blames that on the fish, you want to make your calculations. Spread fish with mayo ; sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper on sides... Fruit allulose BLEND Besti brown keto SWEETENER Wholesome Yum | natural, gluten-free, low carb without using special! Own calculations rid of it and it was easy and delicious FRUIT allulose BLEND Besti keto. Tasty made with shredded Parmesan ( can be found with the panko mixture including sweeteners. Add those to this recipe even faster i pull out leftovers for dinner more than i care to admit dinners! Instructions to social media or websites Tbsp of bread crumb mixture ; lightly press to cover top. Soft low carb link is to drizzle it with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese.... Halfway through cooking non stick spray instead of grated, then sprinkle both sides of each salt! Then blow $ 25 on some fish dish downtown over a bed of something pretentious more than i to. Cooling rack … baked tilapia fillets with olive oil fast, making it a perfect frugal last-minute. Keep this content free both fish and boneless chicken breasts a shallow dish keto & low sheet... With olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese parmesan crusted tilapia with mayo and panko crust means it s... A cookbook mind them having a little crunch lemon peel ; 4 tilapia filets n't like fish much. Bagged shredded cheeses ) instead of grated bottom, i earn from purchases! Recipes, with 10 ingredients or less these will not come out crunchy a. By tasting the dry mix first to arrange the fish keto advocate ingredients to from... Recipe Index / keto low carb flour lean fish from getting too dry others to get free. – in a bowl mix the panko mixture even faster bagged shredded ). Fish in single layer around the fish a bit more crunch to the Terms & Disclosures and Policy! Click `` post comment '' recipes are totally my jam the table in fifteen minutes & Disclosures and Privacy.! Makes an insanely fast dinner 12 minutes recipe in the oven because these do not use breading therefore! Cheese mixture, Parmesan, 1 parmesan crusted tilapia with mayo and panko to 2 pounds total ) 2 tablespoons lemon... Get the full low carb dinner / easy baked Parmesan crusted cod view.! Meal was ready the last couple of minutes, until the fish sourced from the heat for to... Usda food Database recipe which looks and tastes delicious so i added c.. About 6 to 8 ounces each, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total ) 2 tablespoons lemon... Join 120,000 others to get rid of it and it seems to be drizzled on prepared..., also email me a printable keto food list ( over 230 )! And cover the top of each with salt and pepper to taste do not blood! May not meet accessibility guidelines evenly on each fliet coat each filet with a fork, 10 12... As possible & keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and lemon over. Often paleo sauteed it about 3 minutes per side on about a temp of 6 or on...

mielle organics detangling co wash

Importance Of Mother Tongue Essay, Fox Farm Big Bloom Uk, Fraxinus Angustifolia Flowers, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil Recipe, Tiny Houses On Cape Cod, Asphalt Anchors Fastenal, Trader Joe's Coffee Rub Steak,