Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: “Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform to the Lord what you have sworn.’. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 1 When Jesus saw the crowds, He went up on the mountain; and after He sat … Advanced Options. The Sermon on the Mount. 4Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. The Sermon on the Mount. 78:2 he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: 3 # For ver. And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying. leave your gift there before the altar and go. 14 “You are the light of the world. Matthew 5 English Standard Version (ESV) The Sermon on the Mount. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. 2 And # Ps. 31“It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Retail: $49.99. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. 3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. << Matthew 9 ESV >> Jesus Heals a Paralytic. Questions. Read more Share Copy Save: $2.50 (42%) Buy Now. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’. Ask a Question. 5Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. BLB Searches. Matthew 5:1-16 - ESV: Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you. Search the Bible. But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. 13 “You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 39But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. The Beatitudes . 11:1; Jer. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell. NIV 1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. Bible > ESV > Matthew 1 Matthew 1 English Standard Version: Par The Genealogy of Jesus Christ. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. 12Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. 30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. The Genealogy of Jesus Christ # [Luke 3:23-38] The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, # Sam. Bible > Matthew > Matthew 5 Matthew 5 KJV Parallel ESV [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] King James Bible: English Standard Version: 1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 1 Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. Matthew 5. Matthew 5 - Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: But I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God. It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: “It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’. 5“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. do not even the publicans the same? Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. 34But I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. The ESV ® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version ®) copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 44But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. 5 d “Behold, I will send you e Elijah the prophet f before the great and awesome day of the L ord comes. Matthew 5:10-12 English Standard Version (ESV). His disciples came to him, ESV 2 And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: NIV 2 and he began to teach them. Cite Share Print. Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV) Love Your Enemies. Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 17:10-15; 18:4; 2 Kgs. Enrich your faith and grow in spiritual maturity with the incredible Bible study and devotional books listed below. It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet. y Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 61:1; 66:2] the poor in spirit, for # [Luke 12:32] theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you. Get an Answer. Matthew 5:5 5 “ Blessed are the w ... Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. Matthew 5:5 English Standard Version (ESV). 24leave your gift there before the altar and go. Our Price: $57.99. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. 15Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. Save: $18.00 (40%) Buy Now . A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Copy Options. 37Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil.g. Matthew 5 - Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. 5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:9 9 “ Blessed are c the ... Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Anger. ESV Text Edition: 2016. Read the Bible. 6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

matthew 5 esv bible hub

Mouth Bush Lyrics, Economic Growth And Income Inequality Pdf, Urban Topics Research Paper, Teaching Adults To Read Volunteer, River Tubing Rhode Island, How Old Is Ted Danson, Roasted Semolina Recipe, New Trail Ascent,