Using This Site. I loved the crab bisque and horseradish encrusted grilled Salmon entree and the live music variety for dancing. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. $15 for $30 Deal. 69,255 check-ins. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To find all Live Music in the Boca Raton area, click on the Live Music Calendar and select BOCA RATON under Event Tags. A live music, socially distanced concert experience located at Old School Square! Regarded as one of the best Live Music Bars in Boca Raton area, Christine Lee's is located at 17082 Collins Ave. You can reach them at (305) 947-1717. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I definitely will be coming back again! Boca Raton police are searching for a suspicious man who may have been preying on girls by trying to lure them toward him. When I was there on a friday night they had a video DJ inside and live music on the patio.I didnt sit outside during my visit but they have a very nice outdoor patio area with a projection screen tv. (561) 620-2540. Supposedly before Covid they used to have live music, because the main part of this restaurant is the stage setup! The Michigan Rattlers lived up to their reputation. John and Debbie’s Weekend Music forecast from The Funky Biscuit – August 17, 2017, XHTML: You can use these tags:
. Click to learn more about the Bands and Musicians on this Calendar!. Best Romantic Restaurants in Boca Raton, Florida: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Boca Raton Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Occasional live music or juke box any night of the week. Ufc ppv. No word on when they'll be bringing that back.” more, “ well and presentation for them was on point. Beginning December 4 through January 4, Boca Center’s will have a winter wonderland photo booth set-up next door to En Vogue Boutique, outside of the former Brio space. Since its inaugural year, the amphitheater has entertained more than one million insert fighters. To find out who will be performing at these Live Music Venues, just enter the Venue Name in the Search Box. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. To find all Live M usic in the Boca Raton area, click on the Live Music Calendar and select BOCA RATON under Event Tags If you know of other places, let us know and we’ll update our list. Save La Linea Live "SPANGLISH SATURDAYS" Brickyard Boca Ladies Drink Free 9-11pm to your collection. The Dubliner Irish Pub, located in beautiful Mizner Park, Boca Raton is open 7 days a week for dinner and Sunday for brunch. They offer live music on the weekends and on ladies night. “I went to this establishment just to grab a bite and it turned out to be the best bar I ever visited my entire life traveling throughout the world. Bars Italian Restaurants Bar & Grills. As of December 2018, it is under new ownership with an all-new cleaner look. If you know of other places, let us know and we’ll update our list. 303 SE Mizner Blvd #59 (2,565.15 mi) Boca Raton, FL 33432. Sun-Thurs 12pm-12am. Turn 3 Sports Bar has been part of the Boca Raton community for over 20 years! Great food, very strong drinks and awesome live music. Mizner Park Amphitheater – Downtown Mizner Park, Rockn Angels – West of N Federal Highway next to the tracks, FAU Campus University Theatre – near I-95, Boca Black Box – Glades Rd near the Turnpike, Sunset Cove Amphitheater – Way West of I-95. www.funkybiscuit.com. As of December 2018, it is under new ownership with an all-new cleaner look. 25,553 people follow this. Christine Lee's accepts payment with American Express, Visa and MasterCard. About See All. Music: … Concerts! Uproot Hootenanny which are always quite the performers. To begin” more, “Great live music venue with local and other bands I saw tonight Brent Cowles - what a voice WOW! $10 PBR tallboy Buckets.. Christine Lee's is especially good at Family Style Dining. Vino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas. There is live music at the place. The place prepares Chinese. It” more, “ are taking Covid precautions. Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. November 2020 Book now at Live Music restaurants near Boca Raton on OpenTable.  Feel free to leave a comment below, and thanks for supporting Local Music! Sunset Cove Amphitheater – Way West of I-95 To find out who will be performing at these Live Music Venues, just enter the Venue Name in the Search Box. The most ambitious lineup will be found at the Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton, which will offer three nights of music by local performers with a national following, led by recent Blues Music … Loch Bar features live, local music 7 days a week! Yes...full disclaimer, my girlfriend sings here once per week but thats just another great thing about this place. (561) 869 … !” more. Sep 8, 2020. Impeccably clean for a bar (check health inspections--all good). Great to enjoy their music again and see the whole audience have fun. Sometimes downtown Ft Lauderdale can be dead…. Sat, Dec 5, 9:00 PM La Linea Live "SPANGLISH SATURDAYS" Brickyard Boca Ladies Drink Free 9 … Best place to end a good night or stay a while.” more, “ though out the bar and a stage for live music. 345. Get Directions (561) 395-2929. Live music, Authentic Irish food served all day and Irish style BBQ on our custom made smoker all night long!!!!! Best Live Music Restaurants in Boca Raton. hours. Located in Sandalfoot plaza, this neighborhood bar is always a great place to watch sports, play pool, darts, trivia, poker, bingo, karaoke, and awesome live bands every weekend. 435 Plaza Real. The decor is eclectic and comfortable, the beer is cold and delicious, the food is crafted for quality. The dance floor was spacious and great. Live Music - Most frequented locations for catching live music performances in Palm Beach County I like to call Ash, "my therapy"!” more, “ found out there was a party group meetup of Plenty of Fish for Singles. Your email address will not be published. Suggestions for a night out / hookah, On a Saturday night, some of the best nightlife, or where the most people are, is over at the Hard Rock. A relaxed and unpretentious brewery with great beer, unexpectedly awesome food and a wide range of live music. Prezzo features Italian specialties, pizza, and pasta in Boca Raton, FL Live Music in Boca Raton on YP.com. The final collaboration between Rodgers & Hammerstein was destined to become the world's most beloved musical. The Count de Hoernle Amphitheater in Mizner Park, a state-of- the-art outdoor amphitheater, colonnade and concert green which accommodates 4,200 people.The facility serves as a social, cultural and educational center for South County residents and draws audiences from throughout South Florida. Presented by Live Nation Rescheduled for Saturday, May 15th, 2021 Ticketed Concert Additional Info... *Postponed* KING CRIMSON . All in all...this is a great spot for wine, drinks live entertainment. Website Coupons. Pavilion Grille 64 $$American (Traditional), Venues & Event Spaces, Music Venues. Downtown Boca Raton; Bid Opportunities; The Recreator; Boca TV /QuickLinks.aspx. Open Now. CONCERT EVENTS are now ALSO on the Concert Calendar.. We consider “Concerts” Live Music Events that charge more than $20. Nice guys and great…” more, “ is very attentive to the needs of the high maintenance cigar customers, and are easy on the eyes to boot! Pop in and enjoy. Boca Center is located at 5150 Town Center Circle, north of Palmetto Park Road on Military Trail. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Live Music Restaurants in Boca Raton - Live Music Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The Dubliner features an Irish inspired menu including award winning Shepherds Pie, Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, House cured corn-beef, Fresh seafood and much more. Hurricane 640-7 East Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach 561-278-0282 Another Delray Beach staple, this favorite of locals features live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. The SOUND OF MUSIC. 24,985 people like this. (561) 912-0000. ... Boca Raton, Florida 33432. Gift Cards. Lining up plans in Boca Raton? … Located in Sandalfoot plaza, this neighborhood bar is always a great place to watch sports, play pool, darts, trivia, poker, bingo, karaoke, and awesome live bands every weekend. Fri-Sat 12pm-2am (561) 931-2889; 6450 N FEDERAL HIGHWAY BOCA RATON, FLORIDA 33487 Boca Raton, FL – Boca Center, ... live music, toy drives and more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Disc Jockeys in Boca Raton, FL. September 2020 March 19, March 26 , April 2 & April 16. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Boca Raton music venue the Funky Biscuit will close, at least temporarily, at the end of the month, another victim of the COVID-19 economy. 561.939.6600 info@lochbar.com. The Funky Biscuit – Boca Raton's premier spot for live entertainment! Try it…” more, “ heaters to filter the air.